LAB TC is a NEW Youth and High School Track & Field club that will be housed in the new Lincoln Athletic Building!
The club is open to boys and girls grades 6-12 and will be lead by professionally trained and licensed Michigan coaches that are passionate about the sport and youth development.
Our technical and fundamentals based curriculum will be utilized to ensure that each athlete is receiving the highest level of technical instruction with an emphasis positivity and encouragement. In addition, the program offers our participants access to some of the most up-to-date, top-notch training facilities in the state of Michigan.
Where/How do I Register?
NEW Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year, please see below for directions on our new process for registering your child for Lincoln Community Education Programs!
*Please note that registration process must be completed in its entirety before any student-athlete will be eligible to participate in official team practices or contests
1. Create Accounts
- Both a parent/guardian AND student are required to create separate accounts. Each account must have a unique email or mobile phone number.
- Click here to create your account (click here for step by step help on creating your accounts).
*For additional help, click the green "Self-Help" icon on the top left of the Planet HS Home Page*
- Select the correct school (Lincoln Community Education, Ypsilanti MI).
**If you are a current Lincoln student who has already created a profile for a Lincoln High School OR Lincoln Middle School sport you can go directly into your profile, click "edit account" and add Lincoln Community Education as an additional school to your profile. You do NOT need to create a new profile!
2. Emergency Contact Section
- Students are NOT required to input this information (can proceed by clicking on the "link account").
- Parents/Guardians are required to input as much information as possible, which will then automate information into the forms, saving time and duplicate work.
3. Link Parent/Guardian & Student Accounts
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to link the parent and student account. Enter the email address or mobile phone number to send an invitation to the parent/student. The invited person will then click on the link in the email or text message to finish the linking process. The invited person can also login and accept the link request by clicking on the "Link Account" button and selecting "Accept".
4. Athletic Forms Button
- Click the "Athletic Forms" button to move to the Pre-Participation Forms Overview Page and complete the required digital forms.
5. Select the Sports
- In the "Sports Interest" section, check the sports you have interest in participating in. By checking these sports, you are allowing the coach of that team to view your pre-participation paperwork.
6. Complete & Sign Digital Forms
- Click on each form link, complete each form, and click the "Sign & Submit" button. Both the parent/guardian AND the student complete this step. Upon completion of each required form, you will be auto prompted to complete the next form.
- Students with accounts may begin completing digital forms immediately. Parents must be linked to a student account to see the electronic version of the forms. If the accounts are not linked, they will only see example PDF versions of the forms. You can complete forms or see their status at any time by clicking on the "Athletic Forms" button. This allows students to send a parent linked account a request to upload the physical exam signed by the physician.
- "Upload Buttons" are shown when you are required to upload a document instead of completing the web-form. For example, the MHSAA physical exam form. Forms can be uploaded by either the parent/guardian or the student but will require a parent/guardian signature.
8. Accepted Forms Notification
- After the Athletic Department staff has accepted all forms, a notification will be sent to you stating all forms have been accepted. You will be notified via email and/or text message (if you have selected the text message option during account creation), if a form has been denied or is incomplete, you will be sent a notification, in which you will be given the reason for denial and a link to review and resubmit your changes back to the Athletic Department for approval.
9. Program Payment
- In-District Cost: $275 ($150 deposit due by January 16 to be able to start practice on January on 18. Second payment of $125 will be due by February 5 for athlete to be eligible to complete the season)
- Out-of-District Cost: $400 ($200 deposit due by January 16 to be able to start practice on January on 18. Second payment of $200 will be due by February 5 for athlete to be eligible to complete the season)
- All meet entry fees are included in the registration cost (including State Meet Qualifiers)
- Click here to complete payment for your son and/or daughter to participate in our program
- During registration, please be sure to list the following sizes for items that are included in registration fee: long sleeved shirt, short sleeved shirt, training pant and sling bag
COVID-19 Policies and Considerations:
- Our program will be following all guidelines, policies, and restrictions set forth by the Michigan High School Athletic Association and the Washtenaw County Health Department
- Coaches, players, and parents will be required to wear masks during all practices and meets (including entry and exit from all facilities)
- Social distancing requirements will be strictly enforced at all practices and games - spectators will be limited and will be communicated prior to meets starting in January
- Coaches will be provided with hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray for the duration of the season
- All practices will take place Monday-Friday
- All participants will practice from 3:30-6:00pm
- Indoor season will run from January 18, 2021 - March 7, 2021
- For the winter season, all practices will take place in the Lincoln Athletic Building (LAB)
- The complete 7-week schedule for training and meets can be found here